A brief about my work
- As a Software Developer I work on Java, ADF and PLSQL.
- As a blogger, wrote a few articles on JavaBeat in addition to writing on my blog.
- Moderator on CodeRanch, and my book reviews on CodeRanch and here.
Contact details: sanaulla123 [at] gmail [dot] com
My half baked experiments on web
- STMExplorer– Mashup between Springer API and Google Books API
Books I recommend/read
- Pragmatic Programmer From Journeyman To Master.
- Coders At Work.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Head First Design Patterns
- Head First Java
- Effective Java
- Java Puzzlers
- Ship It!
- Practices Of An Agile Developer
- Inside the Java 2 Virtual Machine.
- Dont make me think – Short and useful book on Usability of web applications
- Essential Skills for agile developers – beneficial read on techniques for writing good code.
- Test Driven Development by Example, Kent Beck
- NoSQL Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Emerging World of Polyglot Persistence– An book enlightening about the world of NoSQL Databases. The review for this book can be found here.
- The Clean Coder : A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers– A must read book for all the software engineers.
- Head First HTML5 Programming
- Confessions of a Public Speaker. This book’s review can be found here.