I got to the article “Twentysomething: Why I regret getting straight A’s in college” from a link in some blog post. I really enjoyed reading the article- May be because i am not the one getting straight A’s or may be i enjoy reading such career related articles. Its about a person, slogging his time out to get A’s and as the article mentions he got 37 A’s and only 3 B’s. Can one imagine that? I cannot Even i know people who are so obsessed with the grades Anyways coming back to the article the author has put forward his experiences of being someone with loads of A’s to his credit. At the end of the article the author mentions that anyone looking for a masters should stay away from the post. Even i want to say the same thing. People aiming for masters- Stay Away- I need not do that- As i am not going for masters
Read the article here.
No related posts.
Connect to us …
- Parameterized Test Runner in JUnit August 25, 2014
- Simple Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) using CDI in JavaEE August 24, 2014
- Book Review: Java Performance by Charlie Hunt and Binu John August 20, 2014
- Getting started with Mocking in Java using Mockito February 23, 2014
- Another sample for using JAXB November 24, 2013
Some of the links contained within this site have my referral id, which provides me with a small commission for each sale. Thank you for your support.